The Tomahawk is back in some amazing color ways for 2021. The 2021 Tomahawk comes equipped with a 5.5" wide by 21.5" long deck, SCS compression, 115mm by 30mm wide wheels, and T-bars. The larger deck will give riders more room to lock into grinds, and foot space for general comfort. SCS compression is the best in the game, it will yield the least amount of maintenance, and give you the most amount of options if you want to change your bars out in the future. The wider wheels allow for easy entry into manuals, wash-out free fakies (going backwards, you won't scrape your deck on the floor when you 180), and you won't have to get as pitted when you're riding in transition!
So who is this scooter for? This scooter is for any rider looking to get into street style riding, or for any taller riders looking for a scooter that they can ride comfortably.
- Total Height: 36"
- Bar Width: 22.5"
- Bar Height: 25" (26" in SCS)
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Outer Bar Diameter: Standard
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard
- Clamp Style/model: 4 Bolt SCS Clamp
- Compression: SCS
- Deck Width: 5.5"
- Deck Length: 21.5"
- Wheel size: 115mm
- Wheel Width: 30mm
- Fits wheel size range: Up to 125mm
- Level of assembly: Easy
- Tools/Hardware included: Allen key, and owner's manual is included
- Suggested “Skill” level: Intermediate - Pro