The Theorem Complete is designed for the dedicated rider. Scooters are built off the deck, and this setup features a simplified version of Tilt’s innovative Theory Deck. Features include soft Metra grips, medium grit grip tape, oversized aluminum handlebars, a flex fender, and custom Tilt hardware throughout. If you want to customize your setup over time, you'll be stoked to hear that this scooter is compatible with numerous wheel sizes and all of Tilt's Stage III collection. Whether you're just starting or upgrading from your current setup, the Theorem Complete is your best option to progress both your setup and your riding.
- Weight: 8.1lbs
- Total Height: 34.9"
- Bar Width: 21"
- Bar Height: 25" ( In SCS )
- Bar Material: Aluminum
- Outer Bar Diameter: Oversized
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard ( SCS Only )
- Clamp Style/Model: 4-Bolt SCS Clamp
- Compression: SCS
- Deck Width: 5.5"
- Deck Length: 21"
- Wheel Size: 110mm
- Wheel Width: 24mm
- Fits Wheel Size Range: up to 120mm x 30mm
- Level of Assembly: 90% Pre Assembled
- Tools/Hardware Included: Yes
- Suggested “Skill” Level: Intermediate