The AO Timo deck features a brand new head tube, which was designed to take up less space on the deck plate, and give you more foot space! The new head tube will also give you more room to lock into nose blunts and crooks. AO has also designed brand new deck ends as well. The deck ends have been updated to be removable so riders have the choice between using pegs, or a traditional square back end. The Timo deck is capable of running 30mm wide and 12 STD wheels if you purchase the kits separately. Who is this deck for? The Timo deck is for any street rider who wants options. With the removable deck ends and additional spacers, you can choose between pegs and different widths of wheels without ANY hassle. With the size of the deck, I could definitely see it being geared towards street riding, but the smaller 21.5" version does give the larger park riders an option to get down with. Also, if you're tired of having a longer deck with the foot space of a shorter deck, the Timo will give you that larger foot space that you need, without increasing the overall size of the deck! This allows riders to be more comfortable, but keep their scooter more responsive.
- Weight: 21.5": 4.4 lbs, 22": 4.45 lbs
- Length: 21.5", 22"
- Width: 5.8"
- Material: Aluminum
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24 (30mm if you purchase the spacers separately)
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: yes, if you remove deck ends. May require additional spacers.
- 12 STD Compatibility: Yes, conversion kit sold separately
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, brake, and 24mm spacers are included