The all-new Ethic Vulcain Deck comes straight out of the box ready for 12 Standard wheels and does include the conversion spacers for a normal 24mm wheel. It also comes 5.1" inches wide and 20.9" or 22" long. Who is the Ethic Vulcain for? I'd recommend this deck to any park rider who wants a little more foot space. The two different lengths are perfect for any age or size. Just keep in mind, the longer the deck is, the harder it will be to move around. I'd also recommend this to any street rider that likes to ride pegs. The deck by itself doesn't offer the most room to lock into grinds due to the curved back ends, but pegs will definitely give you more than enough space. This deck is 12 STD. If you intend to use the included conversion spacers for 8mm axles, you will need to purchase an axle separately. **You will need a 85 - 90mm axle, see the specification tab for the axle that we recommend.** Also, Once this item has been customized from its original state it is no longer eligible for a return/exchange.
- Weight: 3.19 lbs
- Length: 20.9", 22"
- Width: 5.1"
- Headtube Angle: 83
- Axle Size Compatibility: 12 STD, or M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 12 STD, or 24mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front and Back: yes
- 12 STD Compatibility: Yes
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Brake, 12 STD axle, 12 STD spacers, and conversion spacers are included
- M8 Axle Side needed: 85 - 90mm. See our TV Replacement Axle