The Native Stem complete is one of the best completes on the market, and Saundezy got his very own signature model. I know Saundezy for his insane 50-50s, full whips, and manuals. But Saundezy is also a huge role model for the younger generation of street riders. Making YouTube videos definitely contributed to this, but a larger factor would be his incredible riding that ANY rider, regardless of skill level, can admire! The Stem complete was built for young, aspiring street riders, so it makes a lot of sense as to why Saundezy got his own signature model! Congratulations Saundezy, well deserved! If it wasn't already made clear, the Stem complete is definitely geared towards street riding! Although due to its light weight deck and smaller size variant, this would be a perfect hybrid scooter. If you are looking for your first pro scooter but want something that you won't outgrow as your skills progress, look no further, because this is it!
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Total Height: (S) - 30.7" (M) - 34.5 (L) - 36.5"
- Bar Width: (S) - 20.5" (M) & (L) - 22"
- Bar Height: (S) - (M) - 23" (L) - 25"
- Bar Material: Steel
- Outer Bar Diameter: Standard
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard
- Clamp Style/model: Native Stem SCS Clamp
- Compression: SCS
- Deck Width: (S) - 4.75" (M) & (L) - 5.25"
- Deck Length: (S) - 19.5" (M) - 20.5" (L) - 22"
- Wheel Size: (S) - 110mm (M) & (L) - 115mm
- Wheel Width: 24mm
- Fits Wheel Size Range: 100mm -115mm
- Level of assembly: EASY
- Tools/Hardware included: YES
- Suggested “Skill” level: Beginner (who is looking for a street style scooter) - Intermediate