The Pandora is the newest pro scooter from Ethic and comes in two different sizes to cater to more riders and their preferences. This pro scooter will slightly favor street style riding, but is a great option if you don't want to pin yourself to one style. The Pandora deck comes 5.1" wide, and 20.5" or 22" long for the medium and large respectively. The medium size would be great for younger street riders who want something easy to maneuver, or park riders who want a more comfortable ride that is still highly responsive. While the large size is geared towards taller riders who want more foot space and comfort. The Pandora uses the industry's most trusted compression system, HIC, to hold it together. HIC makes maintenance stress free, and assembly a breeze. Finally, the Pandora also utilizes 12STD wheels. 12STD wheels and bearings are faster than the industry standard, and will even provide a larger balance point for manuals (wheelies), and fakies (going backwards).
- Weight: Medium: 7.29 lbs
Large: 7.54 lbs
- Total Height: Medium: 34.5"
- Bar Width: 22" for all sizes
- Bar Height: Medium: 24.5"
- Bar Material: Steel
- Outer Bar Diameter: Oversized
- Inner Bar Diameter: Oversized
- Clamp Style/model: Oversized 2-Bolt Clamp (no shim)
- Compression: HIC
- Headtube Angle: 84
- Deck Width: 5.1" for all sizes
- Deck Length: Medium: 20.5"
- Wheel size: 115mm for all sizes
- Wheel Width: 30mm for all sizes
- Fits wheel size range: Up to 125mm
- Level of assembly: Easy
- Tools/Hardware included: Tools for assembly
- Suggested “Skill” level: Beginner