Brendon Smith is one of the best riders in the world, so his signature deck from Triad comes with no surprise. Triad describes the pro scooter deck by writing, "a lightweight, perfectly balanced deck made from only the best materials available". If you're questioning the back end of the deck, it is built to accommodate pegs. If you're looking to focus on park style tricks, this deck will have you covered. Having such a small length and width will make the deck feel much more responsive. As a result, those triple and above whips feel like a breeze, and the smallest movement of your arm could make that bri-flip into a bri-whip.
- Weight: 19.5: 3.04 lbs
20.5: 3.13 lbs
- Length: 19.5", 20.5"
- Width: 4.7" for both lengths
- Material: Rigid 7 Series Aluminum
- Headtube Angle: CNC
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8 only
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Back and Front: Yes
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: Yes
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, Brake, and Fender are included