The Triad C120 Pro Scooter is a park style complete that is bursting into that competitive sub $200 price point. When compared to scooters of similar quality and price point the C120 takes the cake when it comes to weight as it is only 6.74 lbs. This means that the C120 will be extremely agile, and ideal for riders who are beginners, or intermediate level park riders who want an upgrade from their current setup. The weight is achieved thanks to the Smuggler v2 aluminum bar that is 23.6" tall, 21.2" wide, and the agile Psychic v2 deck that is 19.5" long, and 4.7" wide. The C120 also uses the industry's most trusted compression system, IHC. A compression system is what holds the bottom half of the scooter together, and IHC does it in a way that makes maintenance completely stress free. Finally, the C120 uses 110mm wheels that have ABEC-9 bearings.
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Total Height: 33.2"
- Bar Width: 21.2"
- Bar Height: 23.6"
- Bar Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum (Triad Smuggler v2 bar)
- Outer Bar Diameter: Oversized
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard
- Clamp Style/model: Triad Conspiracy 2-Bolt Clamp
- Compression: IHC
- Deck Width: 4.7"
- Deck Length: 19.5"
- Wheel size: 110mm
- Wheel Width: 24mm
- Fits wheel size range: Up to 120mm
- Level of assembly: Easy
- Tools/Hardware included: 6mm allen key
- Suggested “Skill” level: Beginner - Intermediate