For the past 60 years, Dickies 874 Work Pants have been worn, loved and respected by the makers who shape our world. Trusted for their perfect combination of ultimate function and durability, the classic 874’s cotton/poly blend has revolutionized how people perform both on the job and in their daily lives. The sturdy fabrication ensures that these work pants were built to go to the distance, while features like a durable brass zipper, rear welt pockets and signature long tunnel belt loops enable high performance and functionality that has withstood the test of time.
- Slightly tapered legs
- Hook-and-eye closure
- Brass zipper
- Signature long tunnel belt loops
- Welt back pockets
- Permanent crease (not on washed colors)
- 8.5 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- WAIST: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should be held snug not tight.
- INSEAM: Measurement taken from base of the crotch to top of the shoe or boot.
- Not everyone wears their pants the same length or height on their hips.