Footprint's Kingfoam insoles come in 3 different thickness, and the HI is ideal for most shoes. These insoles are heat moldable for a custom fit, and absorbs more than 90% of shock energy. NASA uses the same proprietary material for sensitive electronics protection so you know these insoles will be comfortable! Keep in mind that the size range is large, but that's because you can trim the insole to fit your shoe.
- Compatible with all foot types
- Thicker heel better for action sports with high impact
- The thicker the model the more shock energy absorbed
- Absorbs 90% of impact energy in lab testing compared to 53% in other “performance” insoles (ASTM F 1614 -1999)
- Proprietary material in the exact same formulation we produce for NASA which is used on the ISS