The Horizon is the newest deck in North’s lineup, coming in two sizes 22” and 23” long with a 5.6” width for both lengths. The Horizon brings a new simple and clean 3D forged headtube with an 83.5° degree , which gives riders more foot space, as well as reduces the overall weight of the deck. North kept the bottom of the deck flat, which will give riders catch-free grinds, and will get through the most rugged ledges. North has also made the drop outs more rounded, to give you a larger lock in space during 5-0s. North also gives you the ability to run 30mm wide wheels (spacers included) which is one of the largest, and fastest wheel sizes on the market. The Horizon is North’s best deck yet, and should definitely be in your horizon! (Sorry, I had to)
- Length: 22", 23"
- Width: 5.6"
- Headtube Angle: 83.5
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm or 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Concavity: 3 Degrees
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Brake, axle, 24mm, and 30mm spacers are included