The Horizon Team Edition was built with the help of North's entire team. The Team Edition comes with all the bells and whistles that the original Horizon came with. Such as a flat bottom to ensure smooth grinds on rougher ledges or rails, rounded drop outs on the bottom to give a larger lock in point for your 5-0s, and spacers to fit 30mm wide wheels. This deck has received the input of almost every rider on North's team, so you know this thing has been rigorously tested, and is ready to shred! If you're looking for more foot and grind space, we do have the 6.2" version available!
- Length: 21.75", or 22.75"
- Width: 5.8"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Headtube Angle: 83.5
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Concave: 3°
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, 24mm, and 30mm spacers are included