The North Willow deck is designed for those looking for a refined, and simple deck. The features that set the Willow a part from other decks in North's lineup is that it has an extruded head tube, CNC aluminum drop outs, and a bottom that features two grind rails rather than a completely flat bottom. These unique attributes give a lighter feel to the deck without sacrificing strength or look. Like most North decks though, it does come with spacers to fit 24 and 30mm wide wheels! Who is the Willow for? It's for any street rider looking for a reliable 6" wide with options to run wider wheels. It also has a smaller length available, which is great for the smaller street riders who want the extra width, but without the extra length that makes certain tricks harder to do.
- Length: 22.5" or 21.5"
- Width: 6"
- Material: Aluminum
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: Extruded
- Headtube Angle: 83.5°
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: Up to 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Concavity: 3°
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, 24mm, and 30mm spacers are included