Alex Awaida's signature pro scooter fork is constructed of 7075 aluminum and is capable of withstanding Alex's brute riding style. Alex is best known for his ability to do the largest drops, and he needs components that will withstand heavy impact. But the Brute fork isn't just strong, it's also capable of fitting 8STD (industry standard wheel size) 24mm, and 30mm wide wheels, as well 12 STD wheels with all necessary hardware included. It comes ready to fit SCS compression out of the box, but is capable of fitting HIC if you purchase a kit separately.
- Weight: 12.10 oz
- Steer tube length: 5.5"
- Wheel size compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm, 30mm, and 12 STD
- 12 STD compatibility: Yes
- Compression Type: SCS
- Other Compressions: HIC
- Compression Bolt Type: M6
- Hardware included: M8 and 12 STD axle, 24mm, 30mm, and spacers for 12 STD wheels
- Crown race integrated: Yes