The Method is a part of Tilt's Stage III collection and is the most experimental deck yet due to the convex bottom. While a convex bottom isn't brand new to the industry, Tilt's execution of the idea is what makes it a standout when compared to its competitors. The Method's convex is tangential and flush to the dropouts. This means that the deck has a flat center and smooth, convex curves on the sides that flow seamlessly from the middle section. This unique bottom is designed to mimic a well-worn deck and provide effortlessly smooth grinds. The cutout of the deck begins near the headtube welds and continues all the way through to the wheel slot. This will give the deck more flex and pop and make tricks that much more satisfying to stick.
- Weight: 3.94 lbs
- Length: 22.2"
- Width: 6.2"
- Footspace: 15.6"
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8 only
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm (with included spacers), and 30mm (without spacers)
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: no
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: 24mm spacers, and an axle is included