The UrbanArtt Butter deck features a very interesting dropout. The dropout consists of a chromoly peg with a nylon sleeve. The chromoly inner part provides strength, while the nylon sleeve offers butter smooth grinds! The nylon will obviously tear up quicker than other chromoly or aluminum pegs, but that is why UrbanArtt gives you extra nylon sleeves inside the box, so it will be awhile till you actually have to purchase another pair of those sleeves. The deck has 2 grind plates on the right and left side of the deck which has less surface area than a fully flat bottom, so it will grind much smoother! The Butter is also able to run 24 and 30mm wide wheels and comes with spacers to do so.
- Weight: 22": 4 lbs
23": 4.20 lbs
- Length: 22", 23"
- Width: 6"
- Footspace: 22": 16.5"
- Headtube Angle: 83
- Axle Size Compatibility: 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm and 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: Yes, Back: No
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, brake, fender, butter drop sleeves, 24mm, and 30mm spacers